Are you looking for an opportunity to show off your marketing skills that lead to measureable sales? Do you have a fire in your belly to build something meaningful whilst networking and building your brand at the same time?
An exciting new role has been created on our team and we’re looking for someone who can get stuck in and make a difference from day one.
The Community Engagement Officer sits front-and-center of the customer experience with Rockfine Group, providing insights and information on relevant products and services, responding and engaging with our contacts, and reaching out to new connections with resources to improve economic viability for all. This is an important marketing role as you will be the voice of Rockfine Group, gathering data and intellgence, building real rapport and identifying opportunities.
You will take the lead on creating a meaningful customer experience for all of our clients and community members, and improve upon our internal processes and communications. By getting to know and love our community of employees, Associates, clients, partners and suppliers, you will play a part in the development of new products and services, ensuring we continue to always deliver value in everything we do.
Ultimately the keeper of the data, The Community Engagement Officer will maintain the database of clients and resources, and manage the Rockfine Group website and social media channels.
About you and your skills:
- Have proven experience running events, creating engagement on social media, and meeting project criteria
- Naturally curious about people and what motivates them
- Outgoing, friendly nature, able to build rapport easily
- A patient and methodical Marketer who understands small changes can make a big impact
- You notice nuances in language that illicit responses, good and bad
- Enjoy a challenge and appreciate deadlines
- Understand what motivates business owners, their challenges and goals
The job description with full details, experience requirements and person specification can be downloaded here
- This is a full time, permanent role at 37.5 hours per week
- Hybrid: 4 days in the office (Sutton Coldfield/Birmingham) 1 day from home (negotiable)
- 28 days of annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Salary circa £30,000 depending upon experience
Rockfine Group is a consultancy group, inspiring business owners to reach their ambitious growth potential – whether it’s launching a business, elevating profits to the next level, or creating an advantageous exit strategy. We do this by becoming part of their team for short and long-term projects with specific goals and measurable outcomes. Rockfine Group are uniquely positioned because all of our Associates are business owners themselves, actively running their own companies and working through the same challenges and opportunities as they are coaching client through.
The back-office team for Rockfine Group is small and agile. Hence this cannot be a first job for someone taking on the Community Engagement Officer role as you need experience tackling tasks without established processes and procedures, and creating real impact from the start.
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please get in touch, we look forward to meeting you. Email a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience and a CV to Michelle@Rockfine.co.uk